If your computer’s sound is not working or you find no sound problem on your computer. So don’t worry it is not a hardware problem it can be solved by reinstalling Realtek audio manager in your windows 10, windows 7 and another version of windows.
- How to Update Realtek Driver Latest Version
- Download Realtek Driver for Windows
- Realtek HD Audio Manager Download Windows 10 & 7
- Do I Need Realtek HD Audio Driver ( Answer ) Full Guide
Where to find Realtek HD Audio Manager
Realtek audio manager comes with Realtek audio drivers. If you have already Realtek HD audio drivers installed then you can find the Realtek HD audio manager from your computer control panel.
In case you can’t find Realtek audio manager in Control Panel
If you checked and can’t found Realtek audio driver in the control panel. Then you can try the second method to find Realtek HD audio manager.
- You can use this address to open Realtek audio manager copy this address and paste into my computer address bar C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA.
- If you this address work and you land in the folder of Realtek HD audio manager that’s mean you already have installed audio manager. Now the task is to find this RtkNGUI64.exe. File in the folder and double click on this your Realtek audio manager will open.
- In case if your Realtek HD audio manager can’t run from there, or if you don’t land on anywhere with this address. It means you don’t have an installed Realtek audio manager.
Then you need to download the Realtek audio manager and reinstall it in your computer not matter if you run windows 10, windows 7 or any other version of windows operating system. You can download it with the below link.
How to Reinstall Realtek HD audio manager
If you don’t find any Realtek audio manager folder in your computer then you need to reinstall or update and in order to reinstall Realtek HD audio manager you need to download and update your Realtek HD audio drivers. Download compatible Realtek driver for your operating system.
Below we have discussed over two methods to solve this problem and briefly describe how to update and reinstall Realtek HD, audio manager or driver. You can follow one of these methods to update the Realtek driver manager.
Method 1 update manually
In this method, you need to know some basic computer skills to find the right driver software on the basis of your computer’s requirement and compatible with your operating system then download it in your computer in install.
Method 2 Automatically
Now the option two is fully automatic you (this is recommended) for you are not familiar with some basic computer skills or don’t your computer’s requirements. This is the fastest way to install Realtek HD audio manager you can do reinstalling by a couple of mouse clicks. And you have done.
Method 1 – Reinstall Manager Manually
You can go to realtek-driver.com and find the right driver software for your computer and click on the download button you will download Realtek driver.
Once you will have the downloaded Realtek HD audio driver file just right-click on it and run as administrator. Follow the normal instruction which is necessary to install any software in computer click on next next next and again next to complete the installation.
Method 2 Update Automatically
In order to update Realtek HD audio manager first, you have to installed Realtek drivers already on your computer.
- Right-click on My Computer icon and click on the properties.
- Find the Device Manager on the upper right corner.
- Click on device manager and find the Audio, Video and game controller
- Right-click on it and click on update.